Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science, and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti, (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti). An institution established to offer a broad range opportunities for the education of the total man and imbibe graduates with experiential vocational and entrepreneurial skills needed for self-reliance. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes:
WEEKDAYS PART-TIME, WEEKEND PART-TIME, SANDWICH, AND TOP-UP CONVERSION Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
Media and Performing Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Peace and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
Human Kinetics and Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
Social Science Education
- B.Ed. Social Studies Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- five (5) O’Level Credit passes (WASC/ SSCE/ GCE or equivalent) which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three (3) other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings with UTME (optional).
- credit/merits in two subjects at NCE, ND, JUPEB, and IJMB and five credit passes including English and mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings for “DIRECT ENTRY”
- HND, B.Sc., B.A, B.Ed., B. Sc. Ed., B.A.Ed. and B. Tech. in a related discipline from any recognized University with O’Level requirements as stated in (i.) above for Top-Up Degree Conversion
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the University portal to obtain their forms.
We are a vision-guided and mission-driven University located in a serene environment, safe and conducive for academic activities with an array of state-of-the-art facilities and competent staff to engender effective teaching and learning with a world of difference. The major objectives of the directorate are as follows:
(i) to provide opportunities to the targeted public in obtaining University Degree, especially individuals who had no sponsors;
(ii) to provide learning opportunities for individuals who by virtue of their work could not engage in full-time studies;
(iii) to improve the academic competence and literacy level of the middle class who has the propensity to contribute to the national economic growth and development.
Do not let this unique opportunity pass you by.
Study at BOUESTI DIRECTORATE OF PART-TIME PROGRAMMES. Be a star in the knowledge world and a champion in your field of endeavor.
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES AND SIDE ATTRACTIONS @ BOUESTI DIRECTORATE OF PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
- Weekdays, Weekends, and Sandwich Study Options
- 2-year Top-Up for HND/Degree Conversion
- 4-year for direct entry (Weekend and Sandwich Candidates)
- 3-year for direct entry (Weekday Candidates)
- 5-year for SSCE/O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- Prompt release of results and uninterrupted academic programme.
- Installment payment of school fees for all levels
- Online access to examination results and lecture materials
Mrs. Biodun Silifat Momoh
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOUESTI PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
- Visit portal.bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Create a new account.
- Supply all the required details including active email and personal telephone number.
- A verification email will be sent to you
- After successful signup, LOGIN to your account with the email supplied at the point of account creation as the “Username”; enter the password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2022/2023 sandwich, Weekdays Part-time, Weekends Part-time, Top-Up Conversion application)
- To make payment of the ten thousand naira (N10,000) application fee, click on “PAY NOW”, you will be directed to an online payment platform.
- On successful payment, the Application Form will be made available to you to complete; kindly attach your passport in JPEG format.
PROCEDURE ON HOW TO PRINT BOUESTI ADMISSION LETTER
- On your web browser Visit portal.bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Check Admission Status.
- You will be redirected to a page where you are to supply your registration number.
- Select “2022/2023 Session” as the Admission year.
- Choose the Admission Type e.g. (SANDWICH).
- Enter your “FORM NUMBER” as the “USERNAME”.
- If you have been offered provisional admission in the UNIVERSITY, you will be redirected to “PRINT” admission Letter. If the INSTITUTION is yet to UPLOAD your Admission, you will see a message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES” Please do Not hesitate, it is either you have not SUBMITTED your APPLICATION properly, do that and check back later, thank you.